ART SHREDDING PHOTOGRAPHY MUSIC AND ETERNAL DAMNATION

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Giant Tattoos Again

Just found out over at the Rebel 8 blog that local artist Mike Giant will be tattooing again. Super excited about this because I have wanted a piece of Mike Giants art as a tattoo for awhile.

Want a tattoo from me? Well, now might be your chance. I’m currently taking on new black and grey projects at $300 an hour with a one hour minimum. And $350 an hour for color since I’m colorblind. Also, I won’t do anything that takes more than 3 hours to complete. I don’t want to start any more big stuff. I only want to do tattoos I can finish in one sitting. If you’re game, please EMAIL mike@mikegiant.com. Thanks!

And big up, Tony! On Thursday we finished his sleeve! It took about 30 hours over 10 sessions to complete. Congrats, dude!

By MIKE GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive