ART SHREDDING PHOTOGRAPHY MUSIC AND ETERNAL DAMNATION

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Captured: Sept. 15th 2009

Last night I went by Fifty24SF to check out the Date Farmers Show but it was closed. I still snapped some okay pics of the art. The Date Farmer's have been a couple of my favorite artists for awhile. I am going to head back today and get a better look. I suggest you do the same. The gallery is on Fillmore and Haight.











After that, Me and Katy cruised downtown to see a movie. It was between Sorority Row and Halloween 2 because we wanted some gore. With gore being the deciding factor we went with Halloween 2.





This movie was way better than I thought it was going to be. There were things that have never been done in horror films. There is no time to stop and take a breathe with this one. I would definitely recommend it. The story line was a bit whacky and weak (but what are you gonna do when theres 10 of these movies?). Rob Zombie's ability to create such a scary atmosphere even when theres nothing to be scared of is brilliant. One of my favorite seens is when Angel Meyers is in the hospital and Nights In White Satin is creepily echoing down the hall way. I give it two thumbs up and would recommend it to any horror/gore fan. Don't listen to reviews because if you're trying to get your scared on this movie will handle it.





Oh and look for a copy cat of this famous image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive